Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I Love my kids!!

They're so awesome. I'm so thankful that I have the kind of relationship with them that they enjoy spending time with me, even as big as they're getting. Tomorrow, Grace and i are going to have ladies night out. We're going to La Cantera to the vera Bradley store for an event, then we're going dress shopping for Grace. Sher's so cute about it. She's been setting out her clothes and deciding very seriously what Vera bag she's taking tomorrow night and what wallet will match best.

The boys and i are going to have movie night Thursday Night, since we're off on Friday. We're watching New Moon. We're going to watch late and stuff ourselves with popcorn. The boys are pretty excited about it.It's nice to be able to share their interests and be able to relate to them this way. I'm very much counting my blessings tonight1  I'm off to pick Josh up from work!!

No comments: