Sunday, March 28, 2010

Wonderful weekend....

Nothing earth shattering. Saturday, we just relaxed and stayed at home. i caught up on some much needed rest and read a couple of library books. The kids just hung out and relaxed also. i took Josh to work at the church and came across a horrible wreck. An SUV flipped off of 1604 down an enbankment. An 18 year old girl was driving and lost control. She was in critical conditiion last report we heard. It seems like just as my son is fixing to get his license, there are all these accidents involving teenagers. Some of them fatal. I don't want to worry about josh's driving because he is a good driver, but still...

Today was church. I ended up sneaking out and going to the infant room. Gosh, i love infants. everybody should have an infant at least once. There's nothing in the world like chubby, chewy thighs and rosy chubby cheeks to sniff.  And don't get even get me started on little round piggies that smell like baby sweat. Oh my!! And the best part?? Handing these babies back to mom at the end of the service. I love my job. It feels like i'm doing something so important caring for these babies and preschoolers. I'm so blessed.

No comments: