Monday, March 8, 2010

Wow!!! I just looked at my last blog post and it's been such a long time. My kids are three years older and so am I. So much has happened since then. I've become a background extra on my favorite show, Friday Night Lights. it's been an awesome experience that I'll never forget. We're now retired from the Air Force and and happily settled in texas for the long haul. I now have two teenagers in the house. one of which is soon to get his driver's license. Kids grow up fast. Well, I promise to try harder to blog more often.

1 comment:

Jessica Tate said...

I have to agree about having to be a Texas resident to film. They need to keep the jobs and economy here in Texas where the show takes place. I applaud the casting company for making that decision, it's just a shame they did it the last season and not the others.