Sunday, May 2, 2010

Not much new this past week....

Lots of stuff coming up this week though. Tomorrow, I film. It should be an easy shoot. I'm almost looking forward to it. Tuesday, I go back to OBGYN and hopefully get a date for my surgery. ironically, I'm really looking forward to that. I want to plan things and know what's going to happen. Wednesday, we get the all clear at Benji's oncology check. His doc already said that the scans look good, so this is just making it a official. Friday is Relay For Life. There's' still time to donate. It's in my links section if anyone is interested.  So, I'll be keeping you all posted as things happen this week!!

1 comment:

Dolphin said...

I visited the link. :)

And congrats (doesn't even do it justice) on the FANTASTIC news you received on Benji. Just fantastic news!