Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dr's appointment today....

The good news today is that my biopsy didn't show anything out of the ordinary. So, again, we discussed options. The only thing that the Dr. is really concerned about with a hyster at this point is my blood pressure. Over the past several months, it's been on the high side. So, once I get that controlled, he'll set a date for the surgery. So this thursday, I'll be seeing my primary provider and addressing the blood pressure issue. The sooner we can control it, the sooner we can proceed with getting this done.

3 comments:

Kaitlin said...

I'm so glad to hear that things are looking up! Sometimes the sheer power of positive thoughts works...or as I like to call them "good vibes" :)

AmazingGraceTX said...

Thank you!! I officially backed out of BTL. I'm just not feeling like i can give it 100% with the way i've been feeling lately. Perhaps next year!!

Dolphin said...

That is such AWESOME news about Benji!

Made my day, week, year!!! :)